Analytics Code

Friday, February 4, 2011

Mid-afternoon "pick me up."

Just checking in here. It's a balmy 30 degrees here (a warmer change) with oh, 70 or so inches of snow on the ground. Jealous? Ask Jon how much he loves shoveling the snow and he'll tell you a few choice words. He's such a trooper and I love him so!

I wanted to share a sweet little video of my friend's baby. Bekah and Mike had Owen (technically, Bekah had Owen, but we won't have THAT convo today...) last June. And can I just say that he is the cutest Owen I know?! Please watch this video of him laughing. I laughed and laughed until I had tears streaming down my face. In fact, Jon had to check on me a couple times to make sure I was breathing okay. Make sure you're in a place to lose yourself, because you most certainly will. And follow her blog. She will make you laugh, I promise!

Enjoy, friends!


No comments: