Analytics Code

Monday, October 18, 2010

Long time, no talk

What's that you hear? Oh, just the silence of me not writing. I was on a roll and then I started working two jobs. Yikes.

That being said, I just wanted to drop in and say hi. Life has been super busy around here. I started my job at Gordon-Conwell*, kept working part-time for CBC, hosted two family visits, AND went on a women's retreat. Jon's classes are in full-swing and he hasn't stopped studying since (except to hang out with me, of course!).

Up ahead: a weekend trip to Maine for a belated anniversary trip, a quick trip to DC to attend a conference for work, and a quick trip to COLLEGE STATION for recruiting!

Life is good. Busy, but good. I'll be back with a real update soon.

*Hi, Michael and Larry! Love those Google alerts! :)

No comments: