Analytics Code

Friday, April 1, 2011

My first "concert"

Well, tonight I will be singing with a friend of mine at Gordon-Conwell's KALOS coffeehouse. I will also be playing 2 songs on my guitar for the first time in front of a group non-family members. AND I AM NERVOUS. Just thought I'd share. And ask you to pray for courage, humility, and grace.

In other news, we're headed to Philly tomorrow-Monday to visit our friends, Danny and Andrea! We are beyond excited. Plus, we're getting to go to a lovely dinner together at their friends' restaurant. I'll be sure to bring our camera and post pictures. I'm excited!

Enjoy your weekend, friends!

2 comments:

Katie said...

I just said a prayer for you! Wish I were there for the momentous occasion. Love your pipes. (haha)

Have fun this weekend. It helps to know people who know people! ;)

Jon and Brittany said...

You're so great, Katie! Thanks so much :)