Analytics Code

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Christmas at the Yeagers

Hello, all! I hope everyone is enjoying the nice cold weather! It actually feels like winter...at least for Texas. I thought I'd show you our newest addition to our house...drumroll, please. OUR CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS! Here are a few of the wonderful and lovely decorations Jessica gave us as our wedding gift. And, yes, that is in fact a 7-foot tree!




In other news, it snowed here yesterday...pretty heavily! Here are some pictures:

My car:



Our Backyard:


And, for those who are wondering, I'm finally feeling better after having my tonsils removed. Thanks for the prayers! AND, Jon graduates tomorrow!! WOOHOO! So, I'm off to clean the house and prepare for all the fun graduation festivities. Have a great day!

No comments: