Analytics Code

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Happy 4 Months, Jon!

Well, today is December 9, which means Jon and I have been married for 4 months! Can you believe it? I sure can't! I can't say this enough, but I have the most wonderful husband I could ever ask for. In honor of our 4 months, here are just 4 things I love about Jon:
  • He loves the Lord and loves serving Him. Jon is dependent on his time with the Lord and it shows in the way he loves me. We have had the unique opportunity to dive right into ministry together and it has been wonderful. Jon is an excellent leader with a servant's heart!
  • He is sensitive. There have been many times throughout our 4 months of marriage that this sensitive gal has shed some tears. Jon's response? "Just let it all out. Just let it all out." Isn't that so sweet?! 
  • He is patient. Let's be honest...recovering from surgery is no easy thing. But Jon's patience and kindness has been extremely encouraging in my times of discouragement. He loves me through the hard times and lifts my spirits along the way.
  • He loves me. AND IT SHOWS! Jon is creative in the way he shows his love for me. This week, it's been in the form of back rubs, grocery trips, medicine administrating (fancy term!), and refills on water and apple juice. I couldn't ask for anything better.
Thank you, Jon, for 4 wonderful months of marriage! I can't wait to see the ways the Lord grows us and uses us as a team to accomplish His purposes on this earth!

No comments: