Analytics Code

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Advent

Friends,

As Advent season has begun, I thought it would be fun to post Advent devotionals here every day. Members of Gordon-Conwell’s faculty have written a collection of wonderful Advent devotionals that began on Sunday, November 28 and continue until December 25. These are the devotionals I will be posting here. If you’d like to receive a daily email with that day’s specific devotion, you can sign up (for free!) here: Journey to the Manger

Jon and I are taking time each day to think through Dietrich Bonhoeffer’s Advent devotional called God Is in the Manger: Reflections on Advent and Christmas. It is such a refreshing and challenging reminder of what Christ’s birth means to us, but also what his second coming SHOULD mean to us. It’s another great Advent devotional that I would highly recommend.

I look forward to celebrating the Advent with you!

No comments: